These are AMAZING! Way easier than I expected them to be to make, and the perfect portion for a quick sweet-tooth satisfier! 🙂
S'mores Mini Cheesecake Bites
- 1 c. crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 c. plus 2 tbsp. granulated sugar, divided
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Cooking spray
- 1 c. mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 18 muffin pan cups with liners. In a medium bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs with 2 tablespoons of sugar and melted butter.
- Press 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into the bottom of each liner. Bake until lightly golden, about 5 minutes, then cool completely on wire racks.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325°. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and the remaining ½ cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, then add sour cream and vanilla and beat until combined. Divide the filling among the prepared liners.
- Bake the cheesecakes until slightly jiggly in the center, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes in the pan and then transfer to a rack to cool completely. Refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour.
- Once cheesecakes are cold, preheat broiler. Using a spoon, spread about a tablespoon melted chocolate on top of each cheesecake.
- Grease a small baking sheet with cooking spray and arrange marshmallows standing up on the tray. Broil until golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Keep an eye on it—it browns fast!
- Using a small metal spatula, top each mini cheesecake with toasted marshmallows before serving.
Original recipe from: www.delish.com
Talk about a super easy and amazing home-cooked meal! This meal is so much simpler and faster then you could ever imagine, thanks to the Instant Pot! I didn’t have much camera success today taking a good image. See below for a few more photos. 🙂
Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches
- 2 lbs. Chuck Roast
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
- Hoagie Buns
- 3 Cups Beef Broth
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Small Yellow Onion
- 1 Tbs. Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Provolone Cheese (or your choice of cheese)
- Cut roast into quarters.
- Place olive oil or vegetable oil in pan and turn on saute. Saute all sides of roast just to sear the outside edges a little bit.
- Add beef broth, chopped onions, bay leaf, seasonings to Instant Pot and turn on manual pressure for 38 minutes. Let naturally release for 10 minutes.
- I cut our hoagie buns and put them in the oven on broil for a few minutes. (Optional)
- Remove roast from instant pot and slice.
- Place sliced roast on hoagie buns and top with provolone cheese. If you want the cheese melted a little bit more, throw it back in the oven for a minute or two on broil again.
- Leftover juice in the pot is Au Jus sauce to dip your sandwich in!
Yummy! That’s my description of this SUPER simple easy meal. Who doesn’t love some tasty ribs?
Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
- 2.5 lbs. Baby Back Ribs
- 2.5 tsp dry rub*
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
* for the dry rub I used Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Rub the dry seasoning on the ribs. Recommended you let it sit in the fridge with the rub on them for awhile (I didn’t this time).
- Place the trivet in the bottom of the instant pot and add water.
- Coil the ribs around the inside of the pot.
- Set on manual pressure for 30 minutes, when time expires let naturally pressure release for 25 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the instant pot and place on cookie sheet. Cover the ribs on both sides with bbq sauce, then place in oven on broil until desired texture is reached.
This was a fantastic and super easy meal to make. Highly suggest this one.
Instant Pot Lasagna Soup
- ⅔ cups cook Ground Beef
- ⅓ cups dice Onion
- 18 2/3 ounces Diced Tomatoes, Canned
- 4 ounces Tomato Paste
- 2 ⅔ teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- 2 teaspoons Parsley, Dried
- 2 teaspoons Basil, Dried
- ⅛ teaspoons Salt
- ⅛ teaspoons Black Pepper
- 2 cups Beef Bone Broth/Stock
- 5 ⅓ fluid ounces Vegetable Juice
- 2 cups Water
- 5 ⅓ ounces Elbows
- Add all ingredients to the Instant Pot, making sure noodles are covered in liquid.
- Lock lid into place and seal steam nozzle.
- Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then release any remaining pressure.
Original recipe found at: https://onceamonthmeals.com/recipes/instant-pot-lasagna-soup-traditional-version/
Looking for a super flavorful meal but don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen? This is a super tasty and REALLY easy meal to prepare!
Instant Pot Asian Chicken, Broccoli and Rice
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 3 frozen chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 cup unprepared rice
- 1 bag steamer broccoli
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients except chicken and rice.
- Add frozen chicken breasts to instant Pot and set to manual high pressure for 18 min. then let natural release for 10 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking. Prepare rice on stove top. Also prepare broccoli.
- Once chicken is done. Remove from pot and cut/shred.
- Set instant Pot to sauté. Add in corn starch mixture to thicken. (3 tablespoons with 3 tablespoons water)
- Add chicken back into mixture. Add in broccoli as well and stir.
- Serve over the rice and enjoy!
This is another one that made me fall further in love with our Instant Pot! How amazing and simple it is to have delicious homemade cheesecake right at home! 🙂 See the recipe below! Also just a little PS – If you really want to make it even more unhealthy, give breading it and deep frying a try! YUM!
Instant Pot Cheesecake
For the Crust
- ¾ cup Crushed Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
For the Filling
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Flour
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons Whipping/Heavy Cream
Instructions for the crust:
- Pour the crushed crackers and sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Melt butter and add to graham cracker mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Pour crust mixture into bottom of greased 6-inch cheesecake pan and press the crust mixture firmly into the bottom of the pan.
- Press the crust part way up the pan side.
- Blend together cream cheese, sugar, cream, flour and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, lightly mixing until just combined.
- Pour filling into the pan, on top of the crust.
- Instant pot cooking instructions:
- Add 1.5 cups of water to the bottom of your pressure cooker and then place the instant pot trivet with handles inside the pot.
- Place cheesecake into pressure cooker onto the trivet.
- Lock on lid and close Pressure Valve.
- Press the manual button. Set to High Pressure for 37 minutes. Allow an 18 minute natural release.
- Open the vent Open the pressure cooker and carefully lift the pan by the trivet handles making sure it is evenly balanced.
- Gently absorb any liquid on the cheescake with a paper towel.
- Let cool on wire rack until cool enough to easily handle.
- Cool on your countertop until it’s easy to handle. Set in your fridge in the springform pan until set. This will take several hours to overnight.
- Remove the springform pan sides and serve on the bottom plate.
- Garnish with the toppings you prefer.
That’s it! Your ready to enjoy!
Original recipe found at: https://www.homemadefoodjunkie.com
Tried these for the first time on Saturday night and it was a big time winner! This is definitely being saved and put on the make again list! Was a lot simpler then I expected it to be as well!
I should have taken more photos of the finished product!!
Baked Stuffed Chicken Rolls
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts (8 4-ounce pieces)
- 1 cup whole wheat Italian style bread crumbs
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1 clove minced garlic and olive oil for sauteeing
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup beaten egg whites (I used something similar to Egg Beaters)
- 3 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- fresh basil for topping
- Prep the chicken: Cut the chicken into 8 pieces and pound the pieces until they are thin (for quick cooking) and have expanded in surface area (for more filling). Place the breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl with 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese and set aside.
- Prep the filling: Chop the spinach and saute it with the garlic and just a drizzle of olive oil for 2-3 minutes or until just barely wilted. Combine the sauteed spinach with the ricotta, Parmesan cheese, and 2-3 tablespoons of the egg whites. Place the remaining egg whites in a separate shallow bowl and set aside.
- Assemble the chicken: Oil the bottom of a large baking dish and preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place one piece of chicken on a flat working surface. Put a spoonful of ricotta-spinach filling right in the middle and roll the chicken up so that the edges meet to form a “seam”. Dip the entire chicken roll in egg whites, and then roll it in the breadcrumbs. Place in a baking dish, seam side down. Repeat for the remaining 7 pieces of chicken. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Finishing touches: After 25 minutes, the chicken should be cooked through (white on the inside) and browned on the top. Cover the chicken with the marinara sauce and slices of fresh Mozzarella. Bake for another 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melting. Sprinkle with fresh basil.
Derek had the day off earlier this week and I came home to quite the treat! These cookies were absolutely incredible! So much so they all very quickly disappeared! Definitely on my list to have him bake me again VERY soon!
Here’s a quick pic of all the ingredients prepared to start making them.
Caramel Stuffed Cookies
- 3/4 c. apple cider
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 2/3 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Cinnamon sugar, for rolling
- 1 bag caramel candies, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350° and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, bring the apple cider to a simmer. Cook until reduced to about 2 tablespoons. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat together butter and brown sugar. Add egg and vanilla and beat until combined. Add flour and mix until just combined.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough into a ball then flatten it slightly with your hand. Press the unwrapped caramel into the center of the dough, covering and sealing the caramel entirely with dough. Reshape it into a ball and roll in cinnamon-sugar. Place on cookie sheet and repeat with remaining dough and caramels. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Bake until the cookies are golden around the edges and set in the middle, 10-14 minutes. Let cool for on pan for 5 to 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.