Yum! This recipe was a total win. I ended up just buying some easy to make soft pretzels to have with the dip. 🙂 I recommend giving it a try. It’d be great, even with some chips!
- 16oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Beer
- 1 Pound Bacon, Cooked & Crumbled
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Green Onion, Sliced
- Soft Pretzels
- In a large non-stick pan, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mustard & garlic powder until smooth. Stir in beer; add bacon (reserving 2 Tbsp.) Heat and cook for a few minutes.
- Turn heat to medium. Stir in cheese & heavy cream. Cook and stir until mixture has thickened. Transfer to serving dish, sprinkle with onion and reserved bacon.