I know I’ve said it on a bunch of recipes I’ve posted, but talk about SUPER easy! This recipe was done in no time, all in one-pot for easy clean-up. I was also pleasantly surprised by the full flavor of the meal. Highly recommend for a quick night meal.
One Pot Taco Pasta
- 1 lb. Hamburger
- 2 1/2 Cups Water
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 10 oz Pasta of Choice
- Onions (Optional)
- Sour Cream (Optional Topping)
- Doritos, Crushed (Optional Topping)
- Brown ground beef and drain excess fat.
- Stir in water, taco seasoning, pasta and salsa.
- Bring to boil and then turn down heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes stirring occasionally, or until pasta reaches desired done-ness.
- Serve it up with optional toppings of your choice. It really does taste like tacos so whatever you normally like, will probably taste amazing.
This was supposed to be just a quick throw together meal for Derek and I. Well simple it was, however it tasted like something that was made over a long difficult time in the kitchen. Simple, yet tasty.
Sausage Mozarella Spinach Ravioli Pasta
- Spinach & Mozarella Ravioli
- Jar of Marinara Sauce / Spaghetti Sauce
- Minced Garlic
- Parmesan Cheese (For Topping)
- Start by adding a little olive oil to a pan and heating over medium heat. Add onions, saute for a couple of minutes then add in garlic. Saute for 1 minute longer and add in sausage slices, cook until done.
- Prepare Ravioli according to directions and then strain water out.
- Mix together sausage, tortellini and sauce.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
Anyone that knows me already knows how much I love my Instant Pot. What you may not know is one of my favorite things to cook in it is chicken. It’s amazing how easy it is and how juicy the chicken comes out. This was a super simple recipe that was a hit for us! 🙂
Creamy Italian Instant Pot Chicken
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons corn starch (mixed with a tad of water before adding)
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add broth and sprinkle with garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Place lid on the Instant Pot and turn valve to sealing. Select Manual, high pressure, and set the timer to 8 minutes.
- Once the cook time is over, turn the Instant Pot off and let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then do a quick release and open the lid.
- Remove the chicken breasts and place on a cutting board or serving platter. Turn the Instant Pot to saute.
- Stir together cream and corn starch and add to the pot. Whisk and cook for 3-4 minutes, until thickened.
- I served ours with angel hair pasta on the bottom, cut up chicken and topped with the sauce. (You could use rice or a different type of pasta, or even mashed potatoes?)
This was a fantastic and super easy meal to make. Highly suggest this one.
Instant Pot Lasagna Soup
- ⅔ cups cook Ground Beef
- ⅓ cups dice Onion
- 18 2/3 ounces Diced Tomatoes, Canned
- 4 ounces Tomato Paste
- 2 ⅔ teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- 2 teaspoons Parsley, Dried
- 2 teaspoons Basil, Dried
- ⅛ teaspoons Salt
- ⅛ teaspoons Black Pepper
- 2 cups Beef Bone Broth/Stock
- 5 ⅓ fluid ounces Vegetable Juice
- 2 cups Water
- 5 ⅓ ounces Elbows
- Add all ingredients to the Instant Pot, making sure noodles are covered in liquid.
- Lock lid into place and seal steam nozzle.
- Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then release any remaining pressure.
Original recipe found at: https://onceamonthmeals.com/recipes/instant-pot-lasagna-soup-traditional-version/
I very much enjoyed this pasta recipe. Derek wasn’t too sure about this one. 😉 I think what I liked best about it was how different the flavors were from your everyday pasta sauce. I’d highly recommend trying it for something different and it’s an easy and quick meal.
Creamy Mustard Pasta with Kielbasa
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 14 ounces Kielbasa, sliced
- ½ medium red onion, sliced thin
- ¼ cup dry white wine (I actually used ¼ cup apple vinegar instead)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces penne or other short pasta
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add the sliced kielbasa and cook it until it starts to brown and crisp on each side, approximately a couple of minutes on each side. Remove it from the pan.
- In the same pan, add the onions. Add the wine and let it bubble. Scrape up any browned bits off the bottom of the pan. Add the thyme and stir it until the wine has mostly evaporated.
- Add the butter and once it’s melted add the cream and mustard and stir. Bring it to a simmer and let it thicken for a few minutes before adding the Parmesan cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted and the sauce coats the back of a spoon.
- Add the cooked pasta to the mustard cream sauce and stir to combine. To serve, either mix the sausage into the pasta or top each serving of pasta with some sausage.
Original recipe found at: https://www.girlgonegourmet.com