YUMMY! This recipe was a win for me. Not only because of the taste, but because of the simplicity and amount of time it takes to make, all thanks to the Instant Pot. Another Pinterest win for me!
Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- 2 chicken breasts cut into chunks
- 1/2 onion diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt to taste
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce 24 oz.
- 2 c chicken broth or water
- 2 c noodles uncooked, small shapes of your choice
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/3 c bread crumbs
- 1 c parmesan cheese
Put Instant Pot on saute, normal function.
Add olive oil, onions, garlic and chicken cut up into bite size pieces.
Cook for 2-3 minutes – just until the pink on outside of chicken is gone
Add salt, basil, spaghetti sauce, broth or water, and stir.
Add 2 measuring cups full of uncooked noodles on the top, I used rotini.
Push noodles down so they are under the sauce, do NOT stir everything together.
Set Instant Pot or pressure cooker to pressure, high, for 10 minutes.
Do a quick release.
Turn pot off. Stir in 2/3 c. grated parmesan.
In a separate bowl melt your butter and then stir in 1/3 c. bread crumbs and 1/3 c. grated parmesan.
Serve chicken parmesan casserole in a bowl with sprinkled bread crumb mixture on top and enjoy!
Original recipe found at: www.temeculablogs.com.
Normally I would make this recipe with white rice. Well after getting everything prepped and realizing that I only had a tiny bit of rice left, I decided to give some rice noodles a try as a substitute, now I want to make it this way next time! So good!
Korean Beef Bowls w/ Rice Noodles
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 3 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce (I use reduced sodium)
- 3 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- Optional: Parsley for topping
- Cook ground beef and garlic until beef is done.
- Cook rice noodles according to package.
- While beef and noodles are cooking, mix all other ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add mixture to beef when done. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve over cooked rice noodles in a bowl.
- Top with parsley (optional).
Here’s another Instant Pot success! Overall I’d give this one a big thumbs up and definetaly encourage you to give it a try. 🙂
Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie
- Crescent Roll Dough (I bought Pillsbury)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 1/2 Cups Cut Carrots (I used baby carrots and sliced them up)
- 2 Celery Stalks, Chopped
- 2 Medium Potatoes, Cubed
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 1/2 Cups Chicken Broth (I always use low sodium broths)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 2 Tbsp Butter Softened
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Select the saute function on the Instant Pot and add the oil.
- Add the onion, carrots, and celery. Stir and cook for a few minutes. Add the potatoes, chicken, broth and salt and pepper. Secure the lid.
- Select manual and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, unroll crescent roll dough and place on baking sheet. (I used foil and sprayed beforehand). I also added a little spritz of spray butter and garlic powder with a pinch of parsley flakes. Bake for about 12 minutes or until desired brownness.
- Once pressure cooking is complete, use a quick release. Remove the chicken and slide into cubes (bite-size).
- Select saute on the pot.
- In a small bowl combine the flour and butter into a smooth paste. Add the paste into instant pot along with cream and peas. Cook, stirring until the paste is dissolved about 4 minutes. Add the chicken and season to taste.
- Enjoy! I served ours in a bowl with the crescent roll on top/side.
I know I’ve said it on a bunch of recipes I’ve posted, but talk about SUPER easy! This recipe was done in no time, all in one-pot for easy clean-up. I was also pleasantly surprised by the full flavor of the meal. Highly recommend for a quick night meal.
One Pot Taco Pasta
- 1 lb. Hamburger
- 2 1/2 Cups Water
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 10 oz Pasta of Choice
- Onions (Optional)
- Sour Cream (Optional Topping)
- Doritos, Crushed (Optional Topping)
- Brown ground beef and drain excess fat.
- Stir in water, taco seasoning, pasta and salsa.
- Bring to boil and then turn down heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes stirring occasionally, or until pasta reaches desired done-ness.
- Serve it up with optional toppings of your choice. It really does taste like tacos so whatever you normally like, will probably taste amazing.
Talk about a super easy and amazing home-cooked meal! This meal is so much simpler and faster then you could ever imagine, thanks to the Instant Pot! I didn’t have much camera success today taking a good image. See below for a few more photos. 🙂
Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches
- 2 lbs. Chuck Roast
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
- Hoagie Buns
- 3 Cups Beef Broth
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Small Yellow Onion
- 1 Tbs. Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Provolone Cheese (or your choice of cheese)
- Cut roast into quarters.
- Place olive oil or vegetable oil in pan and turn on saute. Saute all sides of roast just to sear the outside edges a little bit.
- Add beef broth, chopped onions, bay leaf, seasonings to Instant Pot and turn on manual pressure for 38 minutes. Let naturally release for 10 minutes.
- I cut our hoagie buns and put them in the oven on broil for a few minutes. (Optional)
- Remove roast from instant pot and slice.
- Place sliced roast on hoagie buns and top with provolone cheese. If you want the cheese melted a little bit more, throw it back in the oven for a minute or two on broil again.
- Leftover juice in the pot is Au Jus sauce to dip your sandwich in!