One word describes this one. YUMMY! This is a must try. Although I wish I would have got a better picture to do this justice before posting. I was too excited to share to wait any longer.
Blueberry Key Lime Cheesecake
- 30 Vanilla Cream Filled Cookies
- 1/4 Cup Butter, Melted
- 3 – 8 Oz. Packages of Cream Cheese, Softened.
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 Cup Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Zest
- 1 – 21 Oz. Can Blueberry Pie Filling
- Whipped Cream
- Lime Slices
- Green Gel Food Coloring
- Place a baking sheet with some water in it (about half full) on lower rack of oven. Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees. This recipe uses. 13X9 glass pan. Spray with non-stick spray.
- Place the cookies (cream included) in a food processor and pulse until crumbed.
- Stir together the crumbs and melted butter and press into the bottom of the greased pan.
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add the sugar and sour cream and beat again until smooth.
- Add the lime juice, zest and flour and beat again until mixed in thoroughly.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat gently after each one. Do not over beat but make sure the eggs are mixed in.
- Add green food coloring to the cheesecake mixture (if desired).
- Spread the cheesecake batter over the crust in pan.
- Drop 1 cup of blueberry pie filling over random spots on the mixture and use a knife to carefully swirl the filling into the cheesecake.
- Place pan directly on rack above water filled baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove immediately and let cool on wire rack for one hour then refrigerate until completely cooled.
- Cut and serve with whipping cream, pie filling and lime wedges.
This is another one that made me fall further in love with our Instant Pot! How amazing and simple it is to have delicious homemade cheesecake right at home! 🙂 See the recipe below! Also just a little PS – If you really want to make it even more unhealthy, give breading it and deep frying a try! YUM!
Instant Pot Cheesecake
For the Crust
- ¾ cup Crushed Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
For the Filling
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Flour
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons Whipping/Heavy Cream
Instructions for the crust:
- Pour the crushed crackers and sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Melt butter and add to graham cracker mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Pour crust mixture into bottom of greased 6-inch cheesecake pan and press the crust mixture firmly into the bottom of the pan.
- Press the crust part way up the pan side.
- Blend together cream cheese, sugar, cream, flour and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, lightly mixing until just combined.
- Pour filling into the pan, on top of the crust.
- Instant pot cooking instructions:
- Add 1.5 cups of water to the bottom of your pressure cooker and then place the instant pot trivet with handles inside the pot.
- Place cheesecake into pressure cooker onto the trivet.
- Lock on lid and close Pressure Valve.
- Press the manual button. Set to High Pressure for 37 minutes. Allow an 18 minute natural release.
- Open the vent Open the pressure cooker and carefully lift the pan by the trivet handles making sure it is evenly balanced.
- Gently absorb any liquid on the cheescake with a paper towel.
- Let cool on wire rack until cool enough to easily handle.
- Cool on your countertop until it’s easy to handle. Set in your fridge in the springform pan until set. This will take several hours to overnight.
- Remove the springform pan sides and serve on the bottom plate.
- Garnish with the toppings you prefer.
That’s it! Your ready to enjoy!
Original recipe found at: https://www.homemadefoodjunkie.com