By far I think this was the biggest hit of our little Superbowl Sunday get together. They didn’t last long and not one was left over. I’d highly recommend this one for potlucks or a family/friends get together. Enjoy!
Dill Pickle Roll-Ups
- 4-5 Flour Tortillas of Your Choice
- 1 Cup Dill Relish
- 1 8oz. Package Room Temperature Cream Cheese
- 1 tbs. Minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 Cups Pepper Jack Shredded Cheese
- Dried Dill Weed for Garnish
- Mix together cream cheese, garlic, pepper jack cheese and dill relish.
- Divide the mixture onto your tortillas (spread all the way to the edges).
- Roll them up.
- Place them on a plate and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Slice them about 1″ thick each.
- Garnish with dried dill weed and serve.
This was a super easy quick meal to put together and even though doesn’t always look the best and definitely looked funny when I was making it, it turned out great and something I’d definitely make us again. Check out the recipe below.
This recipe came from Pillsbury.com (minor adjustments made to the way I made it below)
- 1 package (16 oz) frozen potato pierogies
- 1 package kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 4 oz cream cheese (from 8-oz package), very softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place frozen pierogies and some butter in frying pan and saute just a bit to brown the outside of the pierogies. Place pierogies evenly in casserole. Top with sausage.
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, chicken broth and pepper with whisk. Stir in 1/2 cup of the Cheddar cheese.
- Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over pierogies. Cover with foil; bake about 30 minutes or until center is heated through and temperature reaches 165°F.
- Uncover, and top with remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.