These are AMAZING! Way easier than I expected them to be to make, and the perfect portion for a quick sweet-tooth satisfier! 🙂
S'mores Mini Cheesecake Bites
- 1 c. crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 c. plus 2 tbsp. granulated sugar, divided
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Cooking spray
- 1 c. mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 18 muffin pan cups with liners. In a medium bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs with 2 tablespoons of sugar and melted butter.
- Press 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into the bottom of each liner. Bake until lightly golden, about 5 minutes, then cool completely on wire racks.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325°. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and the remaining ½ cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, then add sour cream and vanilla and beat until combined. Divide the filling among the prepared liners.
- Bake the cheesecakes until slightly jiggly in the center, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes in the pan and then transfer to a rack to cool completely. Refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour.
- Once cheesecakes are cold, preheat broiler. Using a spoon, spread about a tablespoon melted chocolate on top of each cheesecake.
- Grease a small baking sheet with cooking spray and arrange marshmallows standing up on the tray. Broil until golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Keep an eye on it—it browns fast!
- Using a small metal spatula, top each mini cheesecake with toasted marshmallows before serving.
Original recipe from: www.delish.com
Talk about another huge Instant Pot success! Derek has been in the fall mood and most definetaly craving the pumpkin lately, so I decided to get to work and make this cheesecake. It’s simple to make as well!
Caramel Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
- 3/4 Cups Ginger Snaps (About 20 Cookies)
- 2 Tbs Pecans
- 2 Tbs Butter, Melted
- 2 – 8oz. Packages of Cream Cheese, at Room Temp.
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1.5 Tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- In a blender or food processor, combine cookies and pecans. Pulse until finely chopped. In a small bowl combine crumbs and melted butter and stir until well combined.
- Use your fingers and press firmly into bottom and sides of springform pan (I used a 6″ in this case). Place pan in freezer until your ready for it.
- In large mixing bowl combine Cream Cheese and Sugar until smooth. Add pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla and mix well. Add in eggs one at a time and make sure to not overwork the batter.
- Pour mixture on top of cookie crust in springform pan.
- Pour 1 cup of water in bottom of Instant Pot.
- Add in trivet with springform pan into the pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for 25 minutes. Quick release.
- Remove from cooker and allow to cool, then refridgerate until ready to serve. Top with caramel and pecans.
One word describes this one. YUMMY! This is a must try. Although I wish I would have got a better picture to do this justice before posting. I was too excited to share to wait any longer.
Blueberry Key Lime Cheesecake
- 30 Vanilla Cream Filled Cookies
- 1/4 Cup Butter, Melted
- 3 – 8 Oz. Packages of Cream Cheese, Softened.
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 Cup Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Zest
- 1 – 21 Oz. Can Blueberry Pie Filling
- Whipped Cream
- Lime Slices
- Green Gel Food Coloring
- Place a baking sheet with some water in it (about half full) on lower rack of oven. Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees. This recipe uses. 13X9 glass pan. Spray with non-stick spray.
- Place the cookies (cream included) in a food processor and pulse until crumbed.
- Stir together the crumbs and melted butter and press into the bottom of the greased pan.
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add the sugar and sour cream and beat again until smooth.
- Add the lime juice, zest and flour and beat again until mixed in thoroughly.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat gently after each one. Do not over beat but make sure the eggs are mixed in.
- Add green food coloring to the cheesecake mixture (if desired).
- Spread the cheesecake batter over the crust in pan.
- Drop 1 cup of blueberry pie filling over random spots on the mixture and use a knife to carefully swirl the filling into the cheesecake.
- Place pan directly on rack above water filled baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove immediately and let cool on wire rack for one hour then refrigerate until completely cooled.
- Cut and serve with whipping cream, pie filling and lime wedges.
This is another one that made me fall further in love with our Instant Pot! How amazing and simple it is to have delicious homemade cheesecake right at home! 🙂 See the recipe below! Also just a little PS – If you really want to make it even more unhealthy, give breading it and deep frying a try! YUM!
Instant Pot Cheesecake
For the Crust
- ¾ cup Crushed Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
For the Filling
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Flour
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons Whipping/Heavy Cream
Instructions for the crust:
- Pour the crushed crackers and sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Melt butter and add to graham cracker mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Pour crust mixture into bottom of greased 6-inch cheesecake pan and press the crust mixture firmly into the bottom of the pan.
- Press the crust part way up the pan side.
- Blend together cream cheese, sugar, cream, flour and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, lightly mixing until just combined.
- Pour filling into the pan, on top of the crust.
- Instant pot cooking instructions:
- Add 1.5 cups of water to the bottom of your pressure cooker and then place the instant pot trivet with handles inside the pot.
- Place cheesecake into pressure cooker onto the trivet.
- Lock on lid and close Pressure Valve.
- Press the manual button. Set to High Pressure for 37 minutes. Allow an 18 minute natural release.
- Open the vent Open the pressure cooker and carefully lift the pan by the trivet handles making sure it is evenly balanced.
- Gently absorb any liquid on the cheescake with a paper towel.
- Let cool on wire rack until cool enough to easily handle.
- Cool on your countertop until it’s easy to handle. Set in your fridge in the springform pan until set. This will take several hours to overnight.
- Remove the springform pan sides and serve on the bottom plate.
- Garnish with the toppings you prefer.
That’s it! Your ready to enjoy!
Original recipe found at: https://www.homemadefoodjunkie.com