This was a fantastic and super easy meal to make. Highly suggest this one.
Instant Pot Lasagna Soup
- ⅔ cups cook Ground Beef
- ⅓ cups dice Onion
- 18 2/3 ounces Diced Tomatoes, Canned
- 4 ounces Tomato Paste
- 2 ⅔ teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- 2 teaspoons Parsley, Dried
- 2 teaspoons Basil, Dried
- ⅛ teaspoons Salt
- ⅛ teaspoons Black Pepper
- 2 cups Beef Bone Broth/Stock
- 5 ⅓ fluid ounces Vegetable Juice
- 2 cups Water
- 5 ⅓ ounces Elbows
- Add all ingredients to the Instant Pot, making sure noodles are covered in liquid.
- Lock lid into place and seal steam nozzle.
- Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then release any remaining pressure.
Original recipe found at: https://onceamonthmeals.com/recipes/instant-pot-lasagna-soup-traditional-version/
Yummy! Came home from work not knowing what the heck I should make us for supper. So I made something up! I would definitely make this one again. The recipe isn’t as detailed this time around and I was literally making it up as I went along. Ask me if you have any questions. I foresee many variations of this recipe being possible!
Instant Pot Crispy Chicken Carnitas
- 4 chicken breasts (frozen)
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- chili powder
- brown rice
- toppings of choice
- spray instant Pot with non-stick spray
- place frozen chicken breasts in instant pot
- put chicken broth, and lime juice over chicken.
- Season with desired amount of chili powder, salt and pepper, add some onion if wanted.
- Turn on instant Pot on manual setting for 16 minutes.
- Prepare brown rice.
- Remove chicken.
- Shred chciken and lightly top with some oil and chili powder.
- Spred out on baking sheet.
- Broil in oven till desired crispiness.
- Warm up tortillas.
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
Looking for a super flavorful meal but don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen? This is a super tasty and REALLY easy meal to prepare!
Instant Pot Asian Chicken, Broccoli and Rice
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 3 frozen chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 cup unprepared rice
- 1 bag steamer broccoli
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients except chicken and rice.
- Add frozen chicken breasts to instant Pot and set to manual high pressure for 18 min. then let natural release for 10 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking. Prepare rice on stove top. Also prepare broccoli.
- Once chicken is done. Remove from pot and cut/shred.
- Set instant Pot to sauté. Add in corn starch mixture to thicken. (3 tablespoons with 3 tablespoons water)
- Add chicken back into mixture. Add in broccoli as well and stir.
- Serve over the rice and enjoy!
This is another one that made me fall further in love with our Instant Pot! How amazing and simple it is to have delicious homemade cheesecake right at home! 🙂 See the recipe below! Also just a little PS – If you really want to make it even more unhealthy, give breading it and deep frying a try! YUM!
Instant Pot Cheesecake
For the Crust
- ¾ cup Crushed Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
For the Filling
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Flour
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons Whipping/Heavy Cream
Instructions for the crust:
- Pour the crushed crackers and sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Melt butter and add to graham cracker mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Pour crust mixture into bottom of greased 6-inch cheesecake pan and press the crust mixture firmly into the bottom of the pan.
- Press the crust part way up the pan side.
- Blend together cream cheese, sugar, cream, flour and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, lightly mixing until just combined.
- Pour filling into the pan, on top of the crust.
- Instant pot cooking instructions:
- Add 1.5 cups of water to the bottom of your pressure cooker and then place the instant pot trivet with handles inside the pot.
- Place cheesecake into pressure cooker onto the trivet.
- Lock on lid and close Pressure Valve.
- Press the manual button. Set to High Pressure for 37 minutes. Allow an 18 minute natural release.
- Open the vent Open the pressure cooker and carefully lift the pan by the trivet handles making sure it is evenly balanced.
- Gently absorb any liquid on the cheescake with a paper towel.
- Let cool on wire rack until cool enough to easily handle.
- Cool on your countertop until it’s easy to handle. Set in your fridge in the springform pan until set. This will take several hours to overnight.
- Remove the springform pan sides and serve on the bottom plate.
- Garnish with the toppings you prefer.
That’s it! Your ready to enjoy!
Original recipe found at: https://www.homemadefoodjunkie.com
YUMMY! This was another Instant Pot success. Find the recipe below!
Instant Pot General Tso Chicken
- 1 pound chicken thighs cut into 2-3 inch chunks
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- Red pepper flakes
- Sesame Seeds
- Start by cutting the chicken into 2-3 inch chunks, I tend to leave them a bit larger as the pressure cooker tends to make the chicken very moist and this helps to avoid breaking the chicken pieces.
- Heat up your pressure cooker: press Sauté -> click on the Adjust button -> select More to get the Sauté More function, which means that the food will be sautéed over medium-high heat. Wait for the Instant Pot indicator to read HOT.
- Add the oil to the hot Instant Pot, wait one minute for the oil to heat up and add the chicken. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, stirring a few times. Cook until it just starts to get golden. This step can also be done on the stove if you want, as the instant pot doesn’t really brown the chicken too well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot: ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar and water.
- Stir well to combine.
- Close lid, select the Poultry function and adjust the time to 5 minutes.
- Use a 10 minute Natural Release. Turn off the heat. Release the remaining pressure. Open the lid. Gently stir not to crush the chicken.
- Select again the Sauté function. In a small bowl combine the cornstarch with the water, whisk until all combined with no lumps. Add the mixture to the Instant Pot and gently stir to combine. Cook on Sauté function for 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens. This way you can make the sauce thicker. You can add more if you want to make the sauce even thicker, please note that it thickens as it cools too.
- Turn off the Instant Pot and let the General Tso Chicken stand for 5-7 minutes, the sauce will thicken more.
- Serve over rice with broccoli and garnish with fresh chopped green onions, red pepper flakes and sesame seeds.
Original Recipe Posted by sweetandsavorymeals.com
This recipe was a most definite WIN! The recipe made way more then we were able to eat though!
Chicken Tortellini Spinach Soup
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans petite diced tomatoes, with juices
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs or chicken breasts* (I used half thighs and half breasts)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 cups frozen cheese tortellini (or you can use fresh)
- 3 cups packed spinach (you can also use kale if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup half and half, warmed
- Turn the Instant Pot on to the saute function, on the highest setting. Heat the oil in the bottom of the pot. Add in the diced onion and stir for a couple of minutes. Add in the garlic and stir until the onions are translucent, another couple of minutes.
- Add in the basil, tomato paste, chicken broth, tomatoes, chicken, salt and pepper. Give a quick stir. Cover the Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to “sealing.” Press the manual pressure cook button and set the timer to 15 minutes (high pressure). Once the timer beeps let out the pressure by gently moving the valve to “venting.”
- Spoon the chicken out and place it on a cutting board. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and then add it back into the pot. Stir in the tortellini, spinach, Parmesan cheese, and half and half. Turn the IP to saute to heat up the tortellini quickly. Once the tortellini is warmed through ladle the soup into bowls and serve.
Original Recipe Posted By: 365daysofcrockpot.com