I’ve been stressing a lot about the whole house situation and trying to figure out our next steps. Therefore, I decided to try and take my mind off of it and spend some time in the kitchen making something enjoyable.
Result: This Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is AMAZING! Also totally easy to make! That’s a plus right?
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1 box instant lemon pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 pint blueberries
- Pinch of sugar
For the lemon glaze:
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream and oil.
- Gently fold in the blueberries. (The batter will be thick so be careful not to burst all the blueberries!)
- Spread the batter evenly into a well-greased bundt cake pan.
- Sprinkle top with pinch of sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool bread in pan for 30 minutes before removing to plate or platter.
- Prepare the glaze.
- In a medium bowl, combine powered sugar, butter, lemon juice and lemon zest. Combine until smooth.
- Once bread is cooled, drizzle with glaze