This one was a hit. We both thought the flavor was maybe a bit bland, but I already have some ideas for ways to update it next time. (I’ll update this post then!) Here’s the recipe!
- Mix flour, salt, egg and water, until dough ball forms. Tear up dough into pieces and place it into a kettle of boiling water. Boil until done, about 5-10 minutes. Rinse under cold water.
- Prepare sausage in skillet.
- Combine cream, chicken bouillon and pepper in a small bowl. Add knepfla to meat and pour cream mixture over the top.
- Add knepfla to meat and pour cream mixture over the top.
- Heat until heated through.