These are AMAZING! Way easier than I expected them to be to make, and the perfect portion for a quick sweet-tooth satisfier! 🙂
S'mores Mini Cheesecake Bites
- 1 c. crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 c. plus 2 tbsp. granulated sugar, divided
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Cooking spray
- 1 c. mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 18 muffin pan cups with liners. In a medium bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs with 2 tablespoons of sugar and melted butter.
- Press 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into the bottom of each liner. Bake until lightly golden, about 5 minutes, then cool completely on wire racks.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325°. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and the remaining ½ cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, then add sour cream and vanilla and beat until combined. Divide the filling among the prepared liners.
- Bake the cheesecakes until slightly jiggly in the center, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes in the pan and then transfer to a rack to cool completely. Refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour.
- Once cheesecakes are cold, preheat broiler. Using a spoon, spread about a tablespoon melted chocolate on top of each cheesecake.
- Grease a small baking sheet with cooking spray and arrange marshmallows standing up on the tray. Broil until golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Keep an eye on it—it browns fast!
- Using a small metal spatula, top each mini cheesecake with toasted marshmallows before serving.
Original recipe from: www.delish.com