By far I think this was the biggest hit of our little Superbowl Sunday get together. They didn’t last long and not one was left over. I’d highly recommend this one for potlucks or a family/friends get together. Enjoy!
Dill Pickle Roll-Ups
- 4-5 Flour Tortillas of Your Choice
- 1 Cup Dill Relish
- 1 8oz. Package Room Temperature Cream Cheese
- 1 tbs. Minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 Cups Pepper Jack Shredded Cheese
- Dried Dill Weed for Garnish
- Mix together cream cheese, garlic, pepper jack cheese and dill relish.
- Divide the mixture onto your tortillas (spread all the way to the edges).
- Roll them up.
- Place them on a plate and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Slice them about 1″ thick each.
- Garnish with dried dill weed and serve.