Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 1 lb. Stew Meat
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 5-6 Potatoes
- Small Bag Of Baby Carrots
- 3 Cups Beef Broth (Low Sodium)
- Small Onion
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- Combine stew meat and flour in bowl, mix together to coat the meat.
- Heat tablespoon of olive oil on medium high heat and add stew meat, cook until meat has a nice brown layer on the outside.
- Add all other ingredients to slow cooker along with browned stew meat.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours or about 4 on high. I did a combination of the two.
- When almost finished mix together 2 tablespoons flour and water and stir in, this will thicken the mixture. Feel free to omit this step if you wish.