This was supposed to be just a quick throw together meal for Derek and I. Well simple it was, however it tasted like something that was made over a long difficult time in the kitchen. Simple, yet tasty.
Sausage Mozarella Spinach Ravioli Pasta
- Spinach & Mozarella Ravioli
- Jar of Marinara Sauce / Spaghetti Sauce
- Minced Garlic
- Parmesan Cheese (For Topping)
- Start by adding a little olive oil to a pan and heating over medium heat. Add onions, saute for a couple of minutes then add in garlic. Saute for 1 minute longer and add in sausage slices, cook until done.
- Prepare Ravioli according to directions and then strain water out.
- Mix together sausage, tortellini and sauce.
- Top with parmesan cheese.