Talk about another huge Instant Pot success! Derek has been in the fall mood and most definetaly craving the pumpkin lately, so I decided to get to work and make this cheesecake. It’s simple to make as well!
Caramel Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
- 3/4 Cups Ginger Snaps (About 20 Cookies)
- 2 Tbs Pecans
- 2 Tbs Butter, Melted
- 2 – 8oz. Packages of Cream Cheese, at Room Temp.
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1.5 Tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- In a blender or food processor, combine cookies and pecans. Pulse until finely chopped. In a small bowl combine crumbs and melted butter and stir until well combined.
- Use your fingers and press firmly into bottom and sides of springform pan (I used a 6″ in this case). Place pan in freezer until your ready for it.
- In large mixing bowl combine Cream Cheese and Sugar until smooth. Add pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla and mix well. Add in eggs one at a time and make sure to not overwork the batter.
- Pour mixture on top of cookie crust in springform pan.
- Pour 1 cup of water in bottom of Instant Pot.
- Add in trivet with springform pan into the pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for 25 minutes. Quick release.
- Remove from cooker and allow to cool, then refridgerate until ready to serve. Top with caramel and pecans.