Yummy! That’s my description of this SUPER simple easy meal. Who doesn’t love some tasty ribs?
Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
- 2.5 lbs. Baby Back Ribs
- 2.5 tsp dry rub*
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
* for the dry rub I used Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Rub the dry seasoning on the ribs. Recommended you let it sit in the fridge with the rub on them for awhile (I didn’t this time).
- Place the trivet in the bottom of the instant pot and add water.
- Coil the ribs around the inside of the pot.
- Set on manual pressure for 30 minutes, when time expires let naturally pressure release for 25 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the instant pot and place on cookie sheet. Cover the ribs on both sides with bbq sauce, then place in oven on broil until desired texture is reached.