Anyone that knows me already knows how much I love my Instant Pot. What you may not know is one of my favorite things to cook in it is chicken. It’s amazing how easy it is and how juicy the chicken comes out. This was a super simple recipe that was a hit for us! 🙂
Creamy Italian Instant Pot Chicken
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons corn starch (mixed with a tad of water before adding)
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add broth and sprinkle with garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Place lid on the Instant Pot and turn valve to sealing. Select Manual, high pressure, and set the timer to 8 minutes.
- Once the cook time is over, turn the Instant Pot off and let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then do a quick release and open the lid.
- Remove the chicken breasts and place on a cutting board or serving platter. Turn the Instant Pot to saute.
- Stir together cream and corn starch and add to the pot. Whisk and cook for 3-4 minutes, until thickened.
- I served ours with angel hair pasta on the bottom, cut up chicken and topped with the sauce. (You could use rice or a different type of pasta, or even mashed potatoes?)