Instant Pot Sweet & Sour Chicken Breast
- FROZEN Chicken Breasts
- 1 Onion
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Ginger
- 3-4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 2 Tbsp Cold Water
- Sesame Seeds and Green Onions for Garnish (If Desired)
- Place chicken in pressure cooker along with the onion.
- Stir together vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, lemon juice, sesame oil, black pepper, ginger and chili flakes.
- Pour mixture over the chicken and onions.
- Place lid on your pressure cooker and make sure to set release valve to closed. Press manual and adjust time for 45 minutes. Allow to complete cycle then let naturally release for 15 minutes. Remove chicken from pressure cooker. Combine corn starch and water and add into pot. Turn Instant Pot on to saute and stir until thickened.
- Serve sauce over chicken and enjoy with rice. 🙂 Enjoy!