Okay I admit it, these turned out a little sloppy looking…. well at least the picture did. But I’m telling you, it’ll solve your sweet tooth cravings for quite some time! Very good but VERY rich! One thing I really liked about these bars is how really easy they were to make. They’d be great to bring to a get-together or some sort of pot-luck. Enjoy!
Oreo Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- 1 refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough log
- Oreo cookies, plus more for topping (I used off-brand Great Value brand)
- 2 8-oz. bars cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- Warm caramel, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 325°. Press cookie dough into bottom of baking dish (I used a 9X9 and it was completely full!).
- Top with a layer of Oreos and set aside.
- Make cheesecake layer: In a medium bowl using a handheld mixer. Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and salt. Pour over Oreo layer.
- Top with more crushed Oreos and bake until the center is only slightly jiggly, approx. 35 minutes.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
- Remove cheesecake bars from baking dish and slice.
- Drizzle with warm caramel and serve.