One word describes this one. YUMMY! This is a must try. Although I wish I would have got a better picture to do this justice before posting. I was too excited to share to wait any longer.
Blueberry Key Lime Cheesecake
- 30 Vanilla Cream Filled Cookies
- 1/4 Cup Butter, Melted
- 3 – 8 Oz. Packages of Cream Cheese, Softened.
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 Cup Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Zest
- 1 – 21 Oz. Can Blueberry Pie Filling
- Whipped Cream
- Lime Slices
- Green Gel Food Coloring
- Place a baking sheet with some water in it (about half full) on lower rack of oven. Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees. This recipe uses. 13X9 glass pan. Spray with non-stick spray.
- Place the cookies (cream included) in a food processor and pulse until crumbed.
- Stir together the crumbs and melted butter and press into the bottom of the greased pan.
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add the sugar and sour cream and beat again until smooth.
- Add the lime juice, zest and flour and beat again until mixed in thoroughly.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat gently after each one. Do not over beat but make sure the eggs are mixed in.
- Add green food coloring to the cheesecake mixture (if desired).
- Spread the cheesecake batter over the crust in pan.
- Drop 1 cup of blueberry pie filling over random spots on the mixture and use a knife to carefully swirl the filling into the cheesecake.
- Place pan directly on rack above water filled baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove immediately and let cool on wire rack for one hour then refrigerate until completely cooled.
- Cut and serve with whipping cream, pie filling and lime wedges.