This is another one that made me fall further in love with our Instant Pot! How amazing and simple it is to have delicious homemade cheesecake right at home! 🙂 See the recipe below! Also just a little PS – If you really want to make it even more unhealthy, give breading it and deep frying a try! YUM!
Instant Pot Cheesecake
For the Crust
- ¾ cup Crushed Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
For the Filling
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Flour
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons Whipping/Heavy Cream
Instructions for the crust:
- Pour the crushed crackers and sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Melt butter and add to graham cracker mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Pour crust mixture into bottom of greased 6-inch cheesecake pan and press the crust mixture firmly into the bottom of the pan.
- Press the crust part way up the pan side.
- Blend together cream cheese, sugar, cream, flour and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, lightly mixing until just combined.
- Pour filling into the pan, on top of the crust.
- Instant pot cooking instructions:
- Add 1.5 cups of water to the bottom of your pressure cooker and then place the instant pot trivet with handles inside the pot.
- Place cheesecake into pressure cooker onto the trivet.
- Lock on lid and close Pressure Valve.
- Press the manual button. Set to High Pressure for 37 minutes. Allow an 18 minute natural release.
- Open the vent Open the pressure cooker and carefully lift the pan by the trivet handles making sure it is evenly balanced.
- Gently absorb any liquid on the cheescake with a paper towel.
- Let cool on wire rack until cool enough to easily handle.
- Cool on your countertop until it’s easy to handle. Set in your fridge in the springform pan until set. This will take several hours to overnight.
- Remove the springform pan sides and serve on the bottom plate.
- Garnish with the toppings you prefer.
That’s it! Your ready to enjoy!
Original recipe found at: https://www.homemadefoodjunkie.com